The aim of the annual scientific conference of International Teaching University of Management and Communication Alterbridge is to support scientific-research development in Georgia. The conference goal is to present the work of local and international scientists, academic personnel, experienced and young scholars including doctorants and Master students to a wide audience.
The title and thematic scope of the annual conference of Alterbridge mainly is defined by the mission of the university and addresses its main academic fields – Public relations, Strategic communications and Management. The academic papers could be presented at the conference in the following fields: Social sciences and humanities, Education sciences, Economics and business, Law.
The format of the conference
The conference is organized every year in spring time. On the first stage the applicants interested in participating in the conference should send a filled conference announcement, presenting the thesis in Georgian and English. After this the conference commission, which consists of executives of the university and its academic personnel, will discuss received announcements.
- After the first stage of receiving the thesis is over, selected applicants will send the final version of their academic paper.
- The conference is divided into sections addressing above mentioned prioritized fields, each section is runned by the expert.
- Each participant has 20 minutes for presenting their work and 10 minutes for answering questions and discussion.
- The conference thesis’ are published as an electronic catalogue and will be available on Alterbridge website for all interested persons.
Scientific work performance standard
If the article contains the sketches, schemes, photos, illustrations, tables – it is necessary (format – 90X120mm – 130X120mm) to number the pages with Arabic figures, but if there is only one illustration given in the text, it should not be numbered. The sketches, paintings, schemes, photos, illustrations, tables might be named and/or explained briefly just below the title (Standard: detect ability 96-150 dpi).
The criteria for evaluation of scientific paper
- The compliance of the scientific paper with conference thematic, the actuality and novelty of the theme
- Supporting the research with evidence – the reliability of arguments, consistency and logic
- The technical details of the paper – it is controlled if the citation rules, writing style and structure of the paper are correct
The actuality and novelty of the theme – the actuality of the research topic is controlled
Supporting the research with evidence – the reliability of arguments, consistency and logic, also the scientific literature relevance with research topic is controlled
The reliability and validity – is controlled the reliability and validity of references used in paper
The technical details of the paper – it is controlled if the citation rules, writing style and structure of the paper are correct
The results of the research – it is checked how the research responds the paper to the specifics of the field and the challenges of modern science