Bachelor of Alterbridge University in Public Relations program combines theoretical and practical teaching.
As a result, our graduates are skilled communication managers as well as remarkable psychologists. After completing the program, you will be the expert who will say a new word in the field of communication.
Alterbridge will enable you to be a market leader who is constantly innovating! The yearly cost of the Bachelor of Public Relations program is 4900 GEL;
however, if you choose the program as your first priority, you will receive a 20% discount and a 100 GEL scholarship for the first semester.
- If the student maintains a high level of academic accomplishment in the next semester, he or she will be allowed to keep the stated scholarship.
- If you choose public relations as a second priority, take advantage of the 10% discount.
Qualifications to be awarded: Bachelor of Mass Communications
Program Capacity: 240 ECTS
Cost: 4900 GEL
- Theory of Mass Communication
- Psychology of communication
- PR strategy and tactics
- Audiovisual perception
- Media monitoring
- Effective submission techniques
- Political Journalism
- Integrated marketing communications
- Social Psychology
- Public relations
- Communication campaigns
- Crisis management
- User behavior
- Business relationship etiquette
- Personality Psychology
- Print Media
- Creative Agency
- Press centers
- News Agency
- Analytical Center
- Event Company
- Non-governmental organization
- Private and public sector