HIGHER ACADEMIC EDUCATION PROGRAM
Qualification to be awarded – Bachelor of Business Administration
Program Scope: 240 credits
Language of instruction: English
The educational programme aims
- To prepare highly qualified specialists equipped with comprehensive knowledge of business
administration and entrepreneurship, their critical understanding, and acknowledgment of recent
achievements whilst accepting the market-driven environment’s demands.
- To develop skills for undertaking necessary analytical activities (Finding, collecting, sorting,
analyzing and interpreting information about the entrepreneurial environment) while establishing
ethical values and aspects of professional responsibility.
- Give the graduate sufficient knowledge to manage or start their own small business, as well as
to manage and make it successfully in a real business environment.
Intended learning outcome
Knowledge and understanding
- Describe modern theories and principles in the field based on extensive knowledge in the field
of business and management;
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge in core functional areas of business (Economic, Management, Marketing, Finance, Accounting);
- Understanding of entrepreneurial issues, trends and perspectives related to diversity;
- Create evidence-based solutions to business problems or opportunities.
- Demonstrate core management knowledge to develop viable management solutions via understanding the regulatory.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and use statistical and financial methods and metrics to
set goals to formulate a business plan, supervise its implementation and control outcomes towards measuring organisational performance.
- Demonstrate efective and collaborative interpersonal skills in a team setting.
Responsibility and autonomy
- Produce efective written business reports.
- Deliver efective oral business presentations.
- Evaluate the ethical implications of business practices.
- Understand the dynamics, benefits, and challenges of diversity and inclusion within teams or organizations.
As an International Student applying Business Administration Program you are required to submit
the following documents:
- A copy of travel document (passport)
- A copy of a school-leaving certificate
- A copy of transcripts
- A photo (3X4);
- English language proficiency diploma/certificate (in case any): IELTS (min 5.5) TOEFL (PBT min 87,
CBT min 227 points) CAE (B2)
When you have all the necessary documents ready, please fill in the Application
(see the Attachment) and send it together with the copies of the documents to the following
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: *Whenever a document is not in English and/or is not accompanied by an English language
translation, it should be translated into English and be notarized;
*Application fee USD 100
According to the order 224N issued by the Minister of Education and Science of Georgia, all
applicants are obliged to take the interview which will be recorded for the enrollment purposes.
Therefore, within a period of 15 days after receiving the application, Alterbridge University
admission staff will contact the applicant to arrange a Skype interview, in order to confirm that
the potential student meets all the necessary requirements and consequently to send out a
Conditional Offer Letter.
Following the receipt of the Conditional Offer Letter, the applicant should send the Power of
Attorney to the Alterbridge University authorizing the Alterbridge University to represent the
applicant with the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia (during 30 days).
The Alterbridge University will apply to the National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement
and request the recognition of applicant’s education status acquired abroad with the aim to grant
the right to enroll in the higher educational institution without sitting Unified National
Consequently, the Alterbridge University will issue the enrollment document (granting student
status) and Unconditional Offer Letter – an invitation to Georgia no later than 10th of August…
The final stage covers the procedures for granting student visas. To this end, a student is supposed
to send the original copies of the documents required for granting visas to the Alterbridge University’s
You can find more information on visa to Georgia here: https://geoconsul.gov.ge/ka/aboutUs