Within the framework of the joint project of Alterbridge and Radio Utsnobi, the rubric on the issues of “AlterTema” is headed by Mako Jaoshvili, Vice-Rector of Alterbridge, Communication Expert, Head of Higher Academic Programs.
The motivational content rubric on a topical issue – how to allocate time effectively while working remotely. Mako noted that maintaining a moderate rhythm promotes the proper use of resources in the online format and productive work. Here are some simple tips from her:
- Provide a comfortable corner for working at home and ventilation of working space;
- Prepare to work in this unusual environment as if you are going to work;
- Compile a agenda and prioritize tasks;
- It is necessary to take breaks at intervals and start unloading hours;
- Do not forget about light physical exercise, as well as walking in the fresh air;
- Adjusting the working angle also helps us to maintain the mood;
- Fill an emotional bank with relationships with family and / or friends.